• This is a 7’’ 3D printed figure of the character Jack Pumpkinhead inspired by the movie Return to Oz.
• This figure will come “raw” ( this will require some sanding ) in white PLA (color may vary but won't change anything) for you to customize yourself.
• This is a 3D print but it’s made in sturdy yet biodegradable PLA filament with a hefty infill.
• Jack has fully articulated arms and legs with swivel feet to help keep him stable for posing and a hollow head with a removable top
• Jack is also appropriately scaled to my other figures and would pair well if you already own them.
****A painted version will take about a week longer than a raw kit****
PLA is sturdy in general but to make an interactive design as close to the original as possible, compromises needed to be made in both the structure and design,
- This piece is delicate and requires a bit of care to manipulate, it may not be suitable for children as their are also small pieces.
**** Painted figures will take about a week or 2 longer than a raw kit*****
IF there is any damage to his limbs, through fault of shipping or otherwise within 30 days, send me a message and I should be able to send you some new parts no problem. I don't offer returns however, If you otherwise have any issues or you are completely unsatisfied then send me a message and I'd be happy to work something out. I can't help if you don't communicate :)
I also offer design service for custom pieces! Message me if you have any questions or special requests :)
All of the 3d prints that I offer have been designed by me.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.