*NOW WITH UPDATED JOINTS - MORE RELIABLE BETTER FLEXIBILITY*
• This is a 5 part 6’’ 3D printed figure of the character Tin Woodsman inspired by the movie Return to Oz.
• This is a 3D print but it’s made in sturdy yet biodegradable PLA filament with a hefty infill.
• Tin Wooman comes with and axe
• Tin Woodman has ball and socket arms and head which make him very flexible. His legs are fixed in place to his body however.
PLA is sturdy in general but to make an interactive design as close to the original as possible, compromises needed to be made in both the structure and design,
- This piece is delicate and requires a bit of care to manipulate, it may not be suitable for children as their are also small pieces.
IF there is any damage to his limbs, through fault of shipping or otherwise within 30 days, send me a message and I should be able to send you some new parts no problem. I don't offer returns however, If you otherwise have any issues or you are completely unsatisfied then send me a message and I'd be happy to work something out. I can't help if you don't communicate :)
I also offer design service for custom pieces! Message me if you have any questions or special requests :)
All of the 3d prints that I offer have been designed by me.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.